Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
Protecting clients’ privacy is of paramount importance to Creekside Partners Financial Advisers LLC (the “Firm” or “Advisor”). It is Creekside Partners’ policy that no private client financial information obtained by the Firm is sold or made available to third parties except that:
- Third parties may be used by the Firm to assist in the management or maintenance of client accounts (such as a custodian, broker or bank).
- Client information may be released to client’s accountancy, legal and other third party representatives at client’s direction;
- Client information may be released in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
The Firm will not share non-public personal information about its clients with nonaffiliated third parties without prior client consent, except for specific purposes described below. This notice explains the Firm’s collection, use and safeguarding of client information.
Sharing Information with Nonaffiliated Third Parties:
Advisor only discloses non-public client information to nonaffiliated third parties when it is believed necessary for the Firm’s provision of services to you or as required or permitted by law, such as:
- If you request or authorize the disclosure of the information;
- To provide client account services or account maintenance;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process, law enforcement or regulatory authorities;
- To perform services for the Firm or on its behalf to develop or maintain proprietary trading or other software;
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or a portion of the Firm’s business or an operating unit;
- To help prevent fraud;
- With rating agencies, persons assessing compliance with industry standards, or to the attorneys, accountants and auditors of the Firm;
- To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements; and
- Pursuant to any other exceptions enumerated in the California Information Privacy Act.
Creekside Partners does not make any disclosure of client non-public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you. For example, the Firm does not sell client lists and the Firm will not sell client names to catalogue companies.
Use of Third Party Electronic Platforms:
The Firm is aided in its ongoing client account monitoring and management services by the use of third party portfolio and trade data management software and services provided by the custodian of the client’s account and others, as applicable. Such third party services provide linked access to client custodial accounts and trade activity and provide “cloud” storage of such data on their secure, internal computer servers on behalf of the Firm. We only share non-public client information with non-affiliated third parties when we believe it necessary for our provision of services to you or to maintain your account.
Opt In – Opt Out Provision:
If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any client personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, Creekside Partners will give its clients advance notice of the proposed disclosure so that they will have the opportunity to either opt-in or opt-out of such disclosure, as required by applicable law.
Clients are advised that the Firm believes that sharing client private information under the circumstances noted above is either mandated by law or necessary for the Firm to conduct its business and to best service client accounts. Clients desiring to opt out of any third party disclosures should contact the Firm immediately. Opting out may necessitate that we terminate our management agreement with you and arrange for you to transfer your account.
To Whom This Policy Applies:
Our Security Practices and Information Accuracy:
Creekside Partners takes steps to safeguard client information. Access to the personal and account information of clients is restricted to its employees and agents for business purposes only. The Firm maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information. Additionally, the Firm has internal controls to keep client information as accurate and complete as possible. If you believe that any information about you is not accurate, please contact the Firm.
As fiduciary advisors, your best interests are our priority.
Book a complimentary first meeting. Get to know us while we get to know you. Please complete the form below and we will get back to you within one business day. Your information will be kept private and confidential.